Grandma and Grandpa Visits
So, This last weekwnd we had VISITORS!! The in-laws came into town (I like the in-laws!).
The boys were exstatic! Will LOVES his Grandpa and Grandpa proved to be a HUGE hit among all the kids! Will and Isaac played him into the ground! Anna loved being held by him and warmed up to him so quick!
Grandma was loved for her wonderful hugs and snuggles. And the games on her phone (which are no longer there). To make up for it, she played games on the computer with the boys...Lego hero factory on the computer...COOLEST GRANDMA EVER! We had a blast! Bill and Deena taught some DoTerra Oils classes and we played games and had TONS of fun! And we ate FONDUE!!! I love Fondue! (I will have to share my recipies some time...)
Here are some pictures!
Grandpa and Anna!
Look closely and you see Grandpa playing machine gun!
There he goes...
Isaac and Grandma-- snugglebugging
Some more snugglebugging...BTW, Isaac gives the BEST snuggles...you are truely privileged to receive one!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home