So...The month of October was exciting...especially the end with Will's Party, his birthday and all the trick or treating.

This was a cutie picture of Anna...she found an oreo, left by her brothers, and had a super yummy treat!
.........................................................................
Will had his party the weekend before his actual birthday. It was a lot of fun. It was a Jack-O-Lantern themed party...(in leu of the Halloween baby!) It was also costume friendly.

When everyone got there, we decorated their treat bags (just orange lunch sacks that we put Jack-O-Lantern faces and stickers on)

Then we had a bean bag toss. (I had black Jack-O-Lantern so I made each kid a bean bag they could toss.)

Then, we decorated pumpkin sugar cookies. We put m & m's and candy corn to decorate with a spoonful of orange frosting. They were super yummy and I am still craving them...

There is Will... he is Anakin Skywalker

Here is the whole lot of kiddies (all boys and one girl...way to go Maddy!)

So, there was supposed to a pinata...but after a series of mess-ups, I called it quits and we just fished for candy behing the haunted house (I am very proud of how it turned out!)

Then Will blew out his #5 candle...

Here is the close up (Thank you Adam for the WONDERFUL food coloring mixing)
Additional Thank-yous go to: Kathryn for the great ideas, The other moms for the help and the pictures! Thank you!
............................................................................................
We had another small family party on Will's actual birthday! We did Spiderman cupcakes...

Will LOVED them!

Here is the close-up. I got the idea from a blog (I forgot which one...but it was a tutorial for Halloween Spider cupcakes...)

We all LOVE cake!

Yum! FROSTING!!
.JPG)
Will got Lego Batman...YAY!
............................................................................................
Here is Trick-or-Treating...Which was actually the day before...

This is what the Anna does every time the camera gets close!

Everytime Anna sees her daddy...he gets these smiles!

And these!
Doesn't she make the most ADORABLE Minny Mouse EVER!!
Thank you Tori for the costume!

The boys posing...

Isaac is Boba Fett...If you asked him if he was Jango Fett (I was confused at the start...) he would say "No, Bobo"

Will was officially in an Anakin Skywalker costume...but tonight he was the black Spiderman and the night before at the Trunk-or-Treat...he was Darth Vader (with the same costume)

This is the kids after church...I need to remember to take pics before... but, I made the boys halloween ties and I made Anna a halloween corker bow and she had a black dress with halloween tights. They were adorable!!
Anyways...This was October!
2 Comments:
It all looks really great and fun and yummy!! Good job super mom!
IT was a great party! Thanks for letting us bring the plus two! Your amazing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home