My Photo
Name:

This is a little about our life and kids!! We are happy and well and miss everyone from afar!!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MY LITTLE MODEL

My friend came over and we did a photo shoot with little Anna-Elizabeth. These are just a few pictures that she sent me so far!! I love them, I think they show off how ADORABLE she is!




This is her in her blessing dress.










She is laying on "her quilt," the one I made her!









There are a few more pictures on Mel's blog...CHECK THEM OUT


**Special thank you to Mel, for the amazing pictures and Courtney for the hat and flowers, they help make the pictures**

9 Comments:

Blogger JCLS said...

They turned out so cute!

April 28, 2010 at 9:41 AM  
Blogger Heather S said...

I just love her! Oh, she's a bundle of sweetness. I can almost smell that new baby smell, when I look at those pictures. Girls are so much fun!

April 28, 2010 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! What a cutie! Those pictures are amazing! Aren't girls the best!

April 28, 2010 at 10:32 AM  
Blogger Dani said...

Beautiful! I assume she's awake sometimes, too, right? :)

April 28, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger manajordan said...

Goodness she is a cutie! Thanks so much for posting those.

April 28, 2010 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger Bryant and Jodi said...

So cute and it looks like it was lots of fun!!

April 28, 2010 at 11:28 PM  
Blogger jm said...

What a cutie. I can't wait to meet her.

April 29, 2010 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

OK...all of those pictures are amazing. She is so beautiful:)

May 2, 2010 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

She is freakin ADORABLE!!! That is for sure. Speaking of quilts wheres mine......you know the one I was promised for my wedding....lol:0) Just teasing what I could see of her quilt I loved!!!

Love ya,
Tina

May 27, 2010 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home