My Photo
Name:

This is a little about our life and kids!! We are happy and well and miss everyone from afar!!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Family Pictures


I have wanted to our family pictures taken at St Ambrose for a while...so it finally happened! I think they turned out great...this is just 5 of the 70-odd that were taken!











8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your family pics are amazing!! Will looks so old! I could eat Anna, she's positively scrumptious with her big bows and bigger smiles. Love it!

November 7, 2010 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger The Wheelers said...

You have a beautiful family, I love the photos! Anna is just so sweet & pretty and the Will & Issac are so cute!

November 7, 2010 at 5:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How did you get everyone to look at the camera in the first picture?! That is an amazing picture!! It looks like something you would see on the cover of an Ensign with the headline: How to achieve happiness in family life, p.22

November 7, 2010 at 5:34 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

Those are beautiful. You are all beautiful.

November 8, 2010 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I love family pictures!!! Cuties!

November 10, 2010 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Brittany Hall said...

These turned out awesome! I'll have to get your gals info. Maybe in the spring??? Cute family, everyone looks great.

November 10, 2010 at 7:51 PM  
Blogger Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Erica is amazing right? Those pics are awesome! The family pic is PERFECT!!!

November 16, 2010 at 9:19 AM  
Blogger Barnes Blog said...

Who did yours? They turned out so cute!

November 22, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home