My Photo
Name:

This is a little about our life and kids!! We are happy and well and miss everyone from afar!!

Monday, March 22, 2010

I think I need to get to WORK!!

...need I say more?!?

4 Comments:

Blogger stef j. said...

HEY!!! who let you into my laundry room?!!?? (which BTW, my laundry room is the garage... hahaa HA!)

March 22, 2010 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger stef j. said...

ps. i'm love LOve LOVING the look of your bloggity blog right now!!

March 22, 2010 at 6:57 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hey your pregnant...send Adam in!

March 23, 2010 at 4:07 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Hi Rychelle@juno.com, What are you going to name your daughter? I know the LONG version of the name but what will you call her on a day to day basis? -Steve

March 24, 2010 at 8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home