The Dresses ( I seriously am not this shallow!!)
I love award shows, only for the fact that I love the dresses!!
I saw on yahoo that they were given the best and worst dressed and grades. I seriously think that I need to be the one to grade. They had some hideous outfits as an A or B, and they some really cool ensembles as a C or lower.
I thought I would share my faves...and least fav!
THE BEST
This was my FAVORITE!! I love it. I think it is reiky and edgy, and I that is why I LOVE it! Seriously, can I get it with sleeves?? Oh! and she got a C-!
This was my other favorite. I think Courtney looks beautiful and classic. I love the belted waist! This got a B and I thought deserved an A!!THE WORST
This is just ugly. It is not flattering and I wonder if the stars ever realize their dress looks hideous?? Maybe they just have good lighting in the dressing room! Thankfully this was only give a C-.

This is my least favorite of all. Hideous! The dress SUCKS, but i think even more, the dress, hair, skin combo don't work (maybe it is the fake red). You know what, this dress got an A-!!
HOW??
This is just ugly. It is not flattering and I wonder if the stars ever realize their dress looks hideous?? Maybe they just have good lighting in the dressing room! Thankfully this was only give a C-.
This is my least favorite of all. Hideous! The dress SUCKS, but i think even more, the dress, hair, skin combo don't work (maybe it is the fake red). You know what, this dress got an A-!!
HOW??
Anyways, that is enough of being shallow!


4 Comments:
That first dress is gorgeous, I agree.
And I'm so happy that you're getting a little girl! Congratulations!
Hi Rychelle,
It is Hillary from Davenport this past summer! I googled your name because Cameron got an offer with John Deere and we've been thinking about all our friends and who we would try to see if we moved back to the Quad Cities. And I found your blog! I am excited because I have one, too. Your kids are big. And you are pregnant?! Congrats! How are the Grady's doing??
CONGRATS girls are way fun!!! I am sure she will be even more fun after two boys. At least that is how i imagine i will feel if i get a boy next:0) I am so excited for you! We will keep yall (you and baby and the whole fam for that matter) in our prayers i am glad you have comfort. Heavenly Father is so wonderful that way. Well sure do miss and love ya
Love,
Tina (aka sis. rollins)
The last one is ugly! It might not have been so bad if the chick wearing was not so white. Spray tan or something....
The first one is my favorite!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home