My Photo
Name:

This is a little about our life and kids!! We are happy and well and miss everyone from afar!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Isaac's Signature Face


Isaac started doing this face. It is so funny...there is no reason or mood attached. He makes me LAUGH!!!

Also, we went to the doctor and Isaac is huge. He is in the 95% for weight and off the chart for height. He was about 3/4 inch above the gragh. He is really big and tall!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Dani said...

I am IN LOVE with Isaac's signature face. I want to kiss it.

I miss our movie nights! come back!

October 9, 2008 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger The J said...

LOL!!! He's getting so big!!! I can't believe it! Does Dani have a blog!!?? She's so adorable I love her! I think Isaac got your height! He's going to be a future quarter back! I talked to Sam yesterday (I haven't been able to visit her since you left). And she asked how you were doing and I said good as far as I know, I just follow her blog! ;) I think she said she did too. Maxwell is getting so big! Anyways, We miss ya!

October 14, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger M.Howerton said...

ADORABLE Face - makes you just want to squeeze those cheeks!!

November 1, 2008 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Christal Hanson Eccles said...

You know, the height must run in the family Julia (5yrs) is 4 ft tall and also off the charts for height! I have been wondering.

November 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home