My Photo
Name:

This is a little about our life and kids!! We are happy and well and miss everyone from afar!!

Friday, December 5, 2008

FAMILY PICTURES

We finally got our pictures taken. Isaac's weren't my favorite, thankfully, we have a lot of other ones. Will's were adorable...and the family one, well, it was the only one I didn't look 1000 lbs in. But on further observation, I think I look like I have a large gap between my teeth. Hopefully they won't be printed like that...if not I'll need new family pictures.











4 Comments:

Blogger Olivia Meikle said...

These are really cute! I love the family picture, especially.

December 5, 2008 at 10:40 AM  
Blogger M.Howerton said...

These are great photos! YOur family one is super cute! I love the idea.

December 5, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Dani said...

ooh! love them! especially that last one!

December 5, 2008 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Barnes Blog said...

So cute! Calvy had that same shirt at that age.
BTW, I wear your jeans everyday. I love them, they are so comfy. Thank you so much.

December 5, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home